Operations Clerk Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and dedicated Operations Clerk with 3+ years of extensive experience in monitoring and improving all daily business operations, managing multiple clerical tasks, and providing excellent support to customers. Certified Business Operations Management Specialist with a strong determination to perform great work and important ability to perform well independently or in a team.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Operations Clerk, RR Donnelley, Inc., Saint Charles, IL, United States
- Handled and was responsible for various administrative duties in a company, provided support and communicated with customers, and worked closely with sales representatives to maximize the sales efficiency.
- Processed payments, maintained and managed confidential documents and records, and managed and ordered office supplies.
- Responded to phone messages and emails, built and maintained professional relationships with suppliers, and monitored and worked on the improvement of all daily business operations - decreased the operating expenses by 25% within 3 years.
- Pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers, completed weekly reports, and executed other duties as required.
- Recognized by executives for constantly performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration, Northeastern University, Bostone, MA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Math Society, Riding Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Lund Cathedral School, Lund, Sweden
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Basketball Club, Economics Society, Golf Club
Dropbox, Zoho CRM
Good Team Player
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Representative, Northeastern University, Bostone, MA, United States
10/2018, Certified Business Operations Management Specialist, CCPC Global