Finance Administrative Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Accurate and detail-oriented Finance Administrative Assistant accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments. Skilled at developing new financial forms, completing detailed financial analysis and research, and monitoring financial accounts. Effective communicator with great analytical skills and excellent time management abilities. Roswitha is presently seeking a finance-related position with a company which offers flexibility and opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Finance Administrative Assistant, Natixis Investment Managers, Ltd., Preston, United Kingdom
- Collaborated with colleagues on the creation of new, more transparent financial forms and assisted in accounts management, ensuring the accuracy of all data.
- Performed detailed financial analysis and research, maintained and prepared correspondence, and completed monthly statements and reports.
- Maintained office supplies, monitored financial accounts, and assisted the CFO with any clerical duties as assigned.
- Developed office schedules, managed travel arrangements, and co-organized and pro-actively participated in various international conferences and other events.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for constantly achieving extraordinary results and performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Accounting & Finance, Lancaster University, Lancaster, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Psychology Society, Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Arndt Gymnasium Dahlem, Berlin, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graudate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Society, Fitness Club, Math Society
Freshbooks, NetSuite ERP
Zoho Expense, Zoho Books
09/2010 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, Arndt Gymnasium Dahlem, Berlin, Germany
04/2019, Certified Financial Planner, CFA Institute
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport