Operations and Administration:
● Over five years of developing, recommending, implementing, and monitoring operations-related
systems, policies, and procedures.
● Financial oversight linked to employee expenses and reimbursements, accounts payable and
receivable, payroll delegation, and vendor and consultant contracts.
● Assisted in researching and registering critical business needs such as a minority-owned corporation,
operating in other countries, and taxes. Recent experience in nonprofit-related research for grants,
fundraising, and ocean conservation project-specific research.
● Event planning encompassing conference participation, company retreats, and all-hands meetings in domestic
and international locations.
● Act as a professional liaison between multiple levels of employees, stakeholders, clients, and external
● Highly adept at administrative functions embracing calendar and travel management, agenda preparation,
note-taking, inbox supervision, and regulation.
● Create, prioritize, manage, and document assigned projects using various programs to standardize
project tracking and documentation (including Trello, Basecamp, Asana, Jira, and Salesforce).
● Facilitate meetings with key leaders and join forces with project teams to guarantee timely
decision-making and effective communication between stakeholders at all levels.
● Coach and empower teams while providing transparency to the connection between measurable
outcomes, plans, and delivered work.
● Actively completing coursework in both SCRUM and Agile project management methods.
Recruiting and Training:
● Draft and post job descriptions to applicant tracking systems and follow candidates through the hiring
● Conduct interviews, assess interviewees, and supply assessments for continuing candidates or
notifications for those not moving forward.
● Three years of experience identifying course needs, designing, and implementing materials for
webinars, on-demand, in-person, and virtual training in technology and marine conservation.
● Experienced technical writer skilled at crafting internal and user-facing support and learning
● Execution and hosting of virtual meetings, webinars, onboarding, and training sessions for large and small groups.