Night Auditor Resume Example (Text version)
Attentive, dedicated, and reliable Night Auditor with extensive experience in efficiently handling nightly audit functions and working in fast pace environments. Trustworthy, ethical, and discreet, committed to customer satisfaction, confident in interaction with individuals of all levels. Adept at answering guest questions making sure that guests get the services they need and coordinating facilities services to satisfy a guest.
AREAS OF EXCELLENCE
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests
- Excellent communication skills and excellent command of the English language
- Has passion for delivering a great customer experience
09/2015 - 09/2019, Night Auditor, Fairmont Hotels, Milan, Italy
- Management and responsibility of running all overnight duties at the Front Desk.
- Checked-in and Checked-out guests, keeping their information confidential.
- Handled all reservation inquiries, cancellations, and amendments.
- Ran audit reports and journals from all credit card and computer systems.
- Conducted hotel tours for potential guests and corporate accounts to assess needs and preferences for special events, business meetings, in areas of space requirements, and amenities.
- Accurately performed all cash handling and safety deposit box procedures.
- Prepared daily management reports as required.
- Monitored the current status of third-party reservations, discount, and other promotional programs.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, The University of Milan, Milan, Italy
Graduated with Honors
Cumulative GPA (3.5)
08/2016, Accredited Tax Preparer (ATP) Certification, Accounting Institute of Milan
Sage 50 Accounting
09/2013 - 05/2014, Class Representative, The University of Milan, Milan, Italy
Hotel Supervisor, Fairmont Hotels, Contact Number: 555-555-5555, Email: email@example.com