Financial Coordinator Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Accurate and motivated Financial Coordinator with over 3 years of experience in creating new financial models, providing financial advice and recommendations to colleagues, and performing profit and loss analysis. Chartered Financial Analyst with an Accounting & Finance degree from a top university, excellent analytical skills and important ability to work and perform well under pressure. Florencio is currently looking for a Financial Coordinator job with a forward-moving institution.
08/2016 - 08/2019, Financial Coordinator, Witt O'Brien's, LLC, Phoenix, AZ, United States
- Maintained and managed the company's financial records, prepared and oversaw monthly budgets, and conducted profit and loss analysis.
- Drafted financial agreements, developed professional financial models, and reviewed all financial information to ensure the accuracy of all data.
- Completed weekly reports, communicated with clients and business partners, and was responsible for multiple financial functions.
- Maintained relevant documents and files, provided beneficial advice and recommendations to colleagues, and assisted in the payroll planning.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for constantly performing excellent work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Accounting & Finance, University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Riding Club, Table Tennis Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, International School Sao Lourenco, Sao Lourenco, Portugal
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Computer Club, Economics Society, Golf Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, Class Treasurer, International School Sao Lourenco, Sao Lourenco, Portugal
06/2019, Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute
10/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book