3D Artist Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 58 Shore Street, EX14 4TS, Lincoln, United Kingdom
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 078 7494 0992
Creative and detail-oriented 3D Artist with a comprehensive background in the digital arts, including environment assets design, character assets designs, objects textures, and banner/logo development. Self-motivated and hard-working professional accustomed to performing well under pressure and completing all projects within schedule. Looking for and is open to any interesting opportunities in 3D design.
06/2016 - 04/2019, 3D Artist, Axis Corporation, Lincoln, United Kingdom
- Designed and modeled various environment and character assets, ensuring that all projects were completed in a timely manner.
- Illustrated game assets, textured objects, and designed multiple app icons and menu screens.
- Communicated with managers to ensure that everything was in compliance with the clients' needs and requirements.
- Created banners and worked on the improvement of the whole 3D models development process to increase quality, efficiency, and reduce costs.
- Collaborated and worked closely with other professionals from the industry; conducted reports on the progress of the projects and presented results to executives.
- Awarded Employee of the Month and ranked as a #1 3D Artist at the company.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Graphic Design, University of Lincoln, Lincoln, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Football Club, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Trojske Gymnazium, Prague, Czech Republic
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
3D Slash, LibreCAD
Photoshop CC, SculptGL
Passion for Graphic Design
09/2010 - 09/2011, Fund Allocator, SOS Children's Villages International, Prague, Czech Republic
06/2015, Unity Certified 3D Artist, Coursera
10/2013, Driving Licence, Driving School