Engineering Technologist Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and knowledgeable Engineering Technologist with strong attention to accuracy and 3+ years of extensive experience in developing new mechanical systems and completing detailed blueprints and technical manuals. The Massachusetts Institute of Technology graduate with well-developed technological expertise and extraordinary time management skills. Offers a highly professional attitude and important ability to work in team environments.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Engineering Technologist, Pike Corporation, Raleigh, NC, United States
- Designed and developed new, more efficient mechanical systems and worked on the implementation of new engineering procedures.
- Performed professional mechanical software performance testing, produced detailed blueprints and technical manuals, and identified and evaluated any failures and errors.
- Worked on the constant improvement of the whole manufacturing process to increase efficiency and reduce expenses - decreased costs by 25% within one year.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the automation of all engineering processes and procedures and hired and trained multiple Engineering Interns.
- Pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers and was recognized by executives for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Boat Club, Engineering Society, European Society
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, American International School of Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Physics Society, Tennis Club
Fusion 360, KeyCreator
Solid Edge, CATIA
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, President, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Engineering Society, Cambridge, MA, United States
02/2019, Certified Engineering Technologist, Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists