Modern Retail Management Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Certified Retail Management Expert offering more than 2 years of extensive field experience and an MBA degree from the Harvard University. Offering exceptional communication and leadership skills and a proven track record of success in exceeding all business goals and increasing profitability, Thomas is a great team player with a pro-active approach.
07/2018 - 05/2020, Retail Manager, LM Corporation, LLC, Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Was responsible for multiple daily business operations, ensuring that the company's high standards were always met.
- Assisted in the inventory management, researched potential sales growth opportunities, and coached new sales personnel.
- Produced detailed statements and reports and worked on the constant improvement of the store profitability - increased the profitability by 24% within just one year.
- Delegated the work and supervised more than 20 employees.
- Maintained large databases, analyzed the customer feedback, and executed other duties as required.
09/2016 - 05/2018, MBA, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 5% of the Program)
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration, New York University, New York City, NY, United States
Bachelor's degree (3.98 GPA)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, European Society, Swimming Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, European School of Brussels I, Brussels, Belgium
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Extracurricular Activities: Economics Society, Karate Club, Math Society
09/2014 - 05/2015, President, New York University Business Club, New York City, NY, United States
11/2019, Certified Retail Management Expert, International Retail Association
02/2015, Driving License, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book