Merchandising Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Dedicated and results-driven Merchandise Assistant skilled at improving the store experience and customer satisfaction, providing clerical support to colleagues, and developing relations with vendors and suppliers. The Employee of the Month Award winner with great multitasking and organisational skills and important ability to work and perform well independently or in a team.
06/2017 - 08/2019, Merchandise Assistant, ALDI, Inc., Dundee, United Kingdom
- Worked closely with the Merchandise Manager and developed and maintained strategic relationships with local/global vendors and suppliers.
- Provided administrative support to colleagues, assisted in the inventory management, and performed multiple procurement functions as required.
- Updated store spreadsheets, worked on the improvement of the store experience, and developed new processes which led to a significant 25% increase in customer satisfaction.
- Produced weekly reports, pro-actively participated in team meetings with the Store Managers, and executed other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for executing excellent work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management, University of Sussex, Brighton, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 15% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Blockchain Society, Psychology Society, Volleyball Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, 30 High School "Bratya Miladinovi", Sofia, Bulgaria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Business Club, Golf Club, Karate Club
TradeGecko, NetSuite ERP
Magaya WMS, Softeon WMS
Oracle WMC, SAP EWM
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, University of Sussex, Brighton, United Kingdom
02/2019, Certified Retail Management Professional, Open School of Management