Marketing Administrator Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-driven and dedicated Marketing Administrator accustomed to working in fast-paced business environments. Adept at increasing social media presence, analyzing potential market opportunities, and producing original social media content. Great communicator and creative Marketing professional with excellent problem-solving skills. Offers a strong attention to detail and exceptional ability to perform well independently or in a team.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Marketing Administrator, Weis Markets, Inc., Sunbury, PA, United States
- Grew the company's social media presence, organized and managed multiple promotional activities, and assisted in the marketing budget management.
- Analyzed and evaluated potential market opportunities, produced professional marketing materials, and represented the company at various tradeshows and other industry events.
- Monitored product and service sales, created original digital content for social media, and implemented a new email marketing campaign.
- Wrote detailed reports, worked closely with the CEO and Marketing Managers, and pro-actively participated in meetings with the Board of Directors.
- Recognized by executives for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Marketing & Communications, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: European Society, FinTech Society, Tennis Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, Lemania-Verbier International School, Bagnes, Switzerland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Society, Biology Society, Fitness Club
Marketo, iContact Pro
IBM Digital Marketing, Wishpond
09/2012 - 05/2013, Class President, Lemania-Verbier International School, Bagnes, Switzerland
04/2019, Certified Marketing Management Professional, American Marketing Association