Store Officer Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Store Officer with a proven track record of success in developing and implementing marketing campaigns, managing inventories, and conducting daily business duties. The Lancaster University graduate with excellent communication skills and well-developed time management abilities. Offers a strong work ethic, highly professional attitude, and determination to perform great work.
07/2017 - 09/2019, Store Officer, Keppel Store, Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Assisted in the store management and completed various daily business duties, ensuring that all policies and procedures were always followed.
- Managed the store inventory, communicated with suppliers and business partners, and hired and coordinated new Sales Representatives.
- Worked on the development and implementation of new promotional campaigns to increase sales and revenue - increased sales by 250% within two years.
- Maintained documents and records, placed products on shelves, and pro-actively participated in team meetings with the Store Manager and Owner.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for achieving exceptional results.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, Lancaster University, Lancashire, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Psychology Society, Volleyball Team
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, 119 High School " Akad. Mihail Arnaudov", Sofia, Bulgaria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Biology Society, Fitness Club, Chess Club
Netsuite, Epos Now
Lightspeed Retail, Marg
Eazy ERP, Retail Pro
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Club Vice President, Lancaster University FinTech Society, Lancashire, United Kingdom
03/2019, Certified Manager (CM), Economics and Management Institute