Investment Associate Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Investment Associate with a proven track record of extraordinary achievements in developing asset allocation strategies, evaluating economic data, analyzing portfolios, and performing individual stock coverage. Chartered Financial Analyst with a deep passion for Economics and determination to meet and exceed all goals. Offers great communication skills and the important ability to work under pressure.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Investment Associate, Fisher Investments, Ltd., Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Worked on the development and implementation of new asset allocation strategies, conducted financial modeling analysis, and completed investment outcomes forecasts.
- Used various statistical tools to examine and evaluate economic data, produced monthly reports, and presented results and findings to managers and executives.
- Performed individual stock coverage, conducted market research, and provided beneficial financial advice and support to clients.
- Analyzed portfolios, identified potential clients, and executed various administrative duties as assigned.
- Recognized by executives for increasing average investment revenue by 15% within 2 years.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Economics & Finance, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Marketing Society, Swimming Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, The American High School of Bulgaria, Varna, Bulgaria
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Economics Society, Fitness Club, Volleyball Team
Expensify, FinancialForce ERP
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, The American High School of Bulgaria, Varna, Bulgaria
06/2017, Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute