Treasury Accountant Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Self-driven and motivated Treasury Accountant with extensive knowledge of Economics and Finance. Experienced in monitoring cash flows, managing financial transactions, and performing various banking operations. Certified Treasury Professional offering great analytical skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy, and important ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Treasury Accountant, Kingdom Housing Association, Inc., Buckingham, United Kingdom
- Monitored and reviewed cash flows in multiple companies, maintained financial documents and records, and executed various banking operations.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the improvement of reconciliation processes, prepared cash flow forecasts, and oversaw all financial transactions, ensuring the accuracy of all data.
- Produced monthly financial statements, assisted in cash management, and executed monthly journal entries.
- Developed and implemented new procedures and processes which significantly increased the efficiency of the whole cash management system.
- Recognized by executives for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Economics & Finance, University of Buckingham, Buckingham, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Boxing Society, Film Society, Karate Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Programme, English International School of Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Club, Business Club
SAP S/4HANA Finance
ABM Cashflow, Treasury Line
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2012 - 05/2013, Student Council President, English International School of Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
08/2018, Certified Treasury Professional, The Association of Corporate Treasurers
01/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport