Investment Banker Resume Template (Text version)
Address: 234 Willow Ave, M1E 3K7, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: (416) 699-8071
Insightful Investment Banker with proven ability to achieve and surpass all revenue goals in high-paced, multitasking environments. Skilled at making investment recommendations, generating new financial plans and strategies, and evaluating investment risk.
Offers a highly professional attitude and extensive analytical skills. Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
01/2016 - 12/2018, Investment Counsellor, Fisher Investments, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Created and maintained professional relationships with potential/existing clients, ensuring that company high standards were met and all policies and procedures fully followed.
- Using own judgement and knowledge advised clients and made investment recommendations.
- Communicated portfolio updates and educated clients.
- Conducted financial market analysis and reports, developed new strategies.
01/2014 - 12/2015, Investment Banking Analyst, The Bank of Nova Scotia, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Created financial models; analyzed customers' financial needs and goals and evaluated investment risk.
- Developed promotional materials and presentations; executed transactions.
- Performed other day-to-day portfolio management tasks.
- Increased revenue by 45% in 2014 and 50% in 2015.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2012 - 01/2014, Financial Economics, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada
09/2009 - 05/2012, BSc Accounting and Finance, London School of Economics and Political Science, London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, TEDx Club
09/2005 - 05/2009, Bilingual program (Finnish and English), The English School, Helsinki, Finland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
SigFig Portfolio Tracker, Morningstar
Communication Skills, Good Team Player
Problem Solving/Analytical Skills
05/2010 - 07/2010, English Tutor, Projects Abroad, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
02/2014, CHARTERED INVESTMENT MANAGER (CIM), Canadian Securities Institute
06/2011, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport