Broker Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5551
Self-driven and hard-working Broker Assistant skilled at assisting financial advisors and stockbrokers in any tasks as required. Experienced finance professional with extensive knowledge of financial markets, CBI Certification, degree from a world-famous university, and ability to remain calm under pressure. Effective communicator offering great analytical skills and excellent time management abilities. Izabela is currently looking for a Broker Assistant position.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Broker Assistant, The Engage Partnership, Ltd, London, United Kingdom
- Supported senior financial advisors and stockbrokers with various tasks as needed, ensuring that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Conducted in-depth financial markets research, processed transactions, communicated with clients, and resolved any clients' problematic issues.
- Provided beneficial investment advice and financial recommendations to clients, drafted contracts, and scheduled appointments.
- Maintained office supplies and company databases, greeted visiting clients, managed daily calendars, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Accounting & Finance, National University of Singapore, Singapore
GPA: 3.98 (Top 10% of the Program)
The Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Dance Club, Marketing Society, Swimming Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, High School Viktorovac, Sisak, Croatia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Society, Business Club, Golf Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2017, Class Representative, National University of Singapore, Singapore
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class Vice President, High School Viktorovac, Sisak, Croatia
04/2019, CBI Certification, International Business Brokers Association