Investment Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and dedicated Investment Assistant with a proven track record of success in providing investment advice and recommendations to clients, analyzing potential investment opportunities, and developing new, more efficient business processes and procedures. Chartered Financial Analyst with an Accounting & Finance degree from a well-known university and strong data-driven approach. Possess great analytical skills and important ability to work under pressure.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Investment Assistant, JTC Group, Ltd., Hamilton, Canada
- Assisted multiple Senior Financial Consultants and Advisors with any tasks as required and identified and communicated with potential clients.
- Offered investment advice and recommendations to clients, discovered and evaluated potential investment opportunities, and represented the company at various trade fairs and conferences.
- Managed office calendars, scheduled appointments, produced detailed charts, graphs, and spreadsheets, and maintained and organized documents and records.
- Implemented new marketing activities to promote the company's services and built and maintained professional relationships with potential business partners.
- Worked on the development of new business processes and procedures in order to maximize revenue and minimize operating expenses - reduced the costs by 15% within one year.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Accounting & Finance, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: FinTech Society, Marketing Society, Psychology Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Colegio Estudiantes Las Tablas, Madrid, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Golf Club, Economics Society, Table Tennis Club
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, Colegio Estudiantes Las Tablas, Madrid, Spain
03/2019, Chartered Financial Analyst, CFA Institute
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book