Financial Representative Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and detail-oriented Financial Representative with 3+ years of extensive experience in creating new investment strategies, performing risk assessments and profit and loss analysis, and providing professional financial advice and recommendations to clients. Offers an Economics & Finance degree and well-developed analytical skills. Possessing excellent problem-solving skills and great time management abilities, Debbie is presently seeking a Financial Representative position.
07/2016 - 07/2019, Financial Representative, Citizens Business Bank, Santa Fe Springs, CA, United States
- Collaborated with colleagues on the development and implementation of new investment strategies and worked closely and communicated with clients to identify their financial needs and goals.
- Produced professional investment presentations, conducted risk assessments and profit/loss analysis, and promoted the bank's services all over the Internet.
- Provided financial advice and recommendations to existing clients and maintained strategic relationships with potential customers and business partners.
- Collected and analyzed financial data from clients. resolved any client issues, and managed confidential files and records.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for exceeding all goals and objectives and constantly performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Economics & Finance, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Psychology Society, Table Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Lycee Emile Max, Brussels, Belgium
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Boat Club, Drama Club, Volleyball Team
Junxure, UGRU Financial CRM
Attention to Detail
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Representative, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, United States
04/2019, Certified Financial Advisor, CFA Institute
03/2015, Driving Licence, Dirivng School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book