Human Resources Analyst Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 4294 Drummond Street, 07105, Provo, UT, United States
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 201-303-2830
Results-driven and motivated Human Resources Analyst with a proven track record of success in assessing potential employees, conducting staff performance evaluations, providing support to new personnel, and recruiting interns. The Employee of the Month Award winner with extensive knowledge of multiple HR software programs, excellent analytical skills, and important ability to work and perform well in fast-paced team environments.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Human Resources Analyst, Tacom Group, Inc., Provo, UT, United States
- Screened and assessed potential employees, conducted staff performance evaluations, and worked on the production of new employment bulletins.
- Developed and implemented new human resources programs in order to better meet the company's staffing needs and goals.
- Collaborated with the HR administrators and managers on the development of company HR policies and procedures; performed various analytical and administrative duties.
- Provided support to new personnel, interviewed and recruited interns.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Human Resources Management, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Aalborg Cathedral School, Aalborg, Denmark
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Basketball Club, Business Club, Golf Club
Oracle HCM Cloud, Kronos
Dayforce HCM, SuccessFactors HR
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, President, Brigham Young University Marketing Society, Provo, UT, United States
02/2019, Certified Human Resource Management Professional, Human Resource Management Institute