Human Resources Administrator Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-driven and motivated Human Resources Administrator with 2+ years of extensive experience in executing and coordinating all general human resources functions. Effective communicator accustomed to working independently or in group environments. Offers strong attention to detail, highly professional attitude, excellent problem-solving skills, and well-developed time management abilities.
06/2016 - 05/2019, Human Resources Administrator, Morson Human Resources, Ltd., Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
- Provided beneficial support to the human resources department with any tasks as required, ensuring that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Oversaw all recruitment activities, performed all general human resources functions, and conducted new hire orientations.
- Recruited and interviewed new interns, facilitated employee transfers, and maintained employee database.
- Assisted in payroll management, worked on the development and implementation of new benefit programmes, and performed exit interviews.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for significantly improving the whole recruiting process.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Human Resource Management, Teesside University, Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Riding Club, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, International School of Curitiba, Curitiba, Brazil
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Business Club, Fitness Club, Golf Club
Oracle HCM Cloud, Workday HCM
Criterion HCM, Freshteam
09/2012 - 05/2013, First Year Representative, Teesside University, Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
01/2019, International Human Resource Certification, HR Certification Institute