Employee Relations Specialist Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Well-educated and knowledgeable Employee Relations Specialist with a proven track record of success in managing various employee activities, improving recruitment processes, and evaluating employee performance. The Employee of the Month Award winner offering great organizational skills and a Human Resources Management degree. Excellent communicator with significant ability to work and perform well under pressure.
08/2016 - 08/2019, Employee Relations Specialist, VSP, Inc., Newark, DE, United States
- Monitored and analyzed employee performance, provided beneficial HR support to colleagues, and worked on the development of new employee training programs.
- Managed and coordinated employee activities, supervised onboarding of new personnel, and managed and maintained HR files and records.
- Evaluated salary increases and communicated and supported the Human Resources Managers and Executives with various tasks as assigned.
- Implemented hiring processes improvements to increase efficiency and reduce unnecessary costs - decreased expenses by 17%.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for exceeding all goals and objectives and achieving extraordinary results.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Human Resources Management, University of Alabama Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, United States
GPA: 4.0 (Top 2% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Basketball Team, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Suomalainen Yhteiskoulu, Helsinki, Finland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Film Society, Math Society,
ADP Workforce Now, Zoho People
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
09/2008 - 05/2012, Class Treasurer, Suomalainen Yhteiskoulu, Helsinki, Finland
03/2019, Certified Human Resources Professional, Human Resource Management Institute