Construction Administrator Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and results-driven Construction Administrator with a proven track record of finishing all projects within schedule and budget. Experienced in analyzing construction costs, purchasing construction supplies, and completing construction plans. The Employee of the Month Award winner with a strong attention to accuracy and great analytical skills. Offers important ability to work and perform well in team environments.
08/2016 - 08/2019, Construction Administrator, OAC, Inc., Seattle, WA, United States
- Worked on multiple construction projects simultaneously and communicated and worked closely with suppliers and business partners.
- Reviewed and analyzed construction costs to identify potential areas for improvements and produced and evaluated detailed construction plans.
- Ordered construction supplies, organized and maintained relevant documents and records, and performed various clerical tasks as required.
- Pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with the Board of Directors and informed them about the progress of the assigned projects.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for completing all assigned projects within schedule and in a timely manner.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Construction Management, Clemson University, Clemson, SC, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 7% of the Program)
The 2014 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, Engineering Society, European Society
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, First Kragujevac Gymnasium, Kragujevac, Serbia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Autodesk BIM 360, Procore
Good Team Player
09/2014 - 05/2015, Class Representative, Clemson University, Clemson, SC, United States
05/2019, Certified Construction Manager, Construction Management Association of America
10/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport