Database Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-oriented and dedicated Database Assistant experienced in developing data protection processes and procedures, maintaining and updating large databases, and producing professional presentations and summary reports. Certified Data Management Professional possessing great analytical skills, strong attention to detail, and well-developed ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Database Assistant, Lifeplan Products, Ltd., Burnaby, BC, Canada
- Collected data and information, reviewed and scanned documents, and maintained and updated large databases.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the optimization of databases, produced weekly summary reports, ensuring the accuracy of all data.
- Performed regular backups, completed professional presentations, graphs, and tables; monitored user access and maintained security.
- Developed and implemented new data protection processes and procedures and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Computer Science, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC, Canada
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Economics Society, Table Tennis Club, TEDx club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, Kanto International Senior High School, Tokyo, Japan
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Math Society, Table Tennis Club
SQL Server, QuintaDB
Oracle Database, SQLite
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2013 - 05/2014, First Year Representative, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, BC, Canada
02/2019, Certified Data Management Professional, Data Management Institute
09/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School