IT Security Analyst Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and results-driven IT Security Analyst with a proven track record of success in developing new system security plans, performing security evaluations and penetration tests, and coordinating various IT Security projects. Certified Cloud Security Specialist offering great analytical skills, excellent multitasking skills, and significant ability to perform in a team.
06/2016 - 05/2019, IT Security Analyst, Novant, Inc., Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Provided beneficial information security support to colleagues and customers and was in charge of multiple IT Security projects.
- Worked on the development and implementation of new system security plans, conducted risk assessments, and drafted new information security policies and procedures.
- Performed security evaluations, managed and regulated all user access to the company's network, and pro-actively participated in team meetings with IT managers.
- Completed penetration tests on network systems and configured and updated antivirus servers.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Computer Science & Information Systems, University of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Karate Club, Swimming Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Gymnazium Varsavska, Zilina, Slovakia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Basketball Club, Football Club, Volleyball Club
09/2013 - 05/2014, Class Representative, University of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA, United States
02/2019, Certified Cloud Security Specialist, Global Science & Technology Forum