Database Administrator Resume Example (Text version)
Address: Extramuros 83, 23330, Sotogrande, Spain
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 724 484 964
Accurate Database Administrator with experience of installing, maintaining, and upgrading various servers and databases, creating backups and logs, simplifying administration process, implementing security checks, and generating reports.
Proficiency in using different computer programmes, such as Ninox, SpeedBase Professional, ManageEngine Applications Manager, and Tivoli Storage Manager.
05/2017 - 02/2019, Database Administrator, FCC Environment, Inc., Sotogrande, Spain
- Received, sorted, and archived various confidential client documents.
- Experience using and deep knowledge of MS PL/SQL Server, Postgres database, ACE database, and Tivoli Storage Manager.
- In compliance with company policies and procedures, created backups and logs, implemented security checks, configured CPE modems and VLAN switches.
- Conducted reports on the condition of servers and databases and reported findings, potential issues, and solutions to managers.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
06/2015 - 05/2017, Database Administrator, BiP Solutions, Inc., Sotogrande, Spain
- Installed, maintained, and upgraded Microsoft SQL Server and CPE database.
- Pro-actively collaborated with the operations team to identify and execute potential improvements which simplified the whole administration process and made it more efficient.
- Supported managers and performed other administrative duties as assigned.
- Recognized by executives for improving company procedures.
09/2012 - 05/2015, International Business Administration, University of Southern Denmark, Sonderborg, Denmark
Top 5% of the Programme
Clubs and Societies: Basketball Club, Dance Society, FinTech Society
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Programme, Sotogrande International School, Sotogrande, Spain
ManageEngine Applications Manager
Ninox, SpeedBase Professional
ACE database, Tivoli Storage Manager
Good Team Player
06/2017, Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), Microsoft Corporation