Data Security Analyst Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and performance-driven Data Security Analyst with 2+ years of extensive experience in analysing and responding to any network incidents, assisting in the user access management, and testing firewalls and malware systems. Offers great analytical skills and significant ability to perform well under pressure. Detail-oriented professional accustomed to working in fast-paced team environments.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Data Security Analyst, Firmament Solutions, Inc., London, United Kingdom
- Installed and maintained multiple security software programmes, discovered and fixed all security breaches, and analysed and responded to any network incidents.
- Conducted risk assessments, assisted in the user access management, and worked on the development and implementation of new processes and procedures to increase the security and transparency of internal network security systems.
- Provided technical support to colleagues, trained and coordinated new employees, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers and executives.
- Tested firewalls and malware systems, conducted detailed weekly and monthly reports, and executed other duties as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Computer Science & Information Systems, Queen Mary University of London, London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Boat Club, Engineering Society, Golf Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Fazekas Mihály Secondary School, Debrecen, Hungary
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Computer Club, Math Society, Volleyball Team
FileAudit, Sift Science
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2011 - 05/2013, President, Fazekas Mihály Secondary School Computer Club, Debrecen, Hungary
10/2018, Certified Information Systems Security Professional, The International Information System Security Certification Consortium