Web Editor Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Creative and detail-oriented Web Editor experienced in producing and managing website content, analyzing website traffic, and providing technical assistance to colleagues. Offers a Creative Writing degree from a well-known university and excellent problem-solving skills. Possessing great communication skills and significant time management abilities, Hendrik is currently looking for a Web Editor position with a forward-moving company.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Web Editor, JHT, Inc., Patrick Afb, FL, United States
- Was responsible for producing and managing original website content, ensuring that the company's high standards were always met.
- Monitored and analyzed website traffic, worked on the search engine optimization, and worked closely with multiple creative teams.
- Promoted content all over the Internet and hired and coordinated Creative Writing Interns, ensuring that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Provided technical assistance to colleagues and developed and implemented new, more efficient content production cycles.
- Recognized by executives for constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Creative Writing, Bellevue University, Bellevue, NE, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Drama Club, Film Society, Table Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Pelgulinna Gumnaasium, Tallinn, Estonia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Computer Club, Football Team, Table Tennis Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, Pelgulinna Gumnaasium, Tallinn, Estonia
03/2019, Certified Content Manager, HubSpot Academy