Customer Service Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and detail-oriented Customer Service Assistant adept at providing beneficial advice and support to customers, executing various office management tasks, and developing new customer service processes and procedures. Great communicator with excellent time management and analytical skills and well-developed ability to work independently or in a team.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Customer Service Assistant, Waitrose & Partners, Inc., Bristol, United Kingdom
- Provided beneficial advice and support to customers, ensuring that all established performance standards were always fully met.
- Greeted visiting customers, answered the phone, responded to emails, handled complaints, and updated and maintained databases.
- Performed various office management duties, monitored inventories, conducted detailed weekly/monthly reports, and presented results to managers.
- Worked on the development and implementation of new processes and procedures which led to a significant increase in customer satisfaction from 76% to 97% within 2 years.
- Ranked # 1 in Customer Support Department for achieving extraordinary results and constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, University of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Film Society, Tennis Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Programme, International Christian University High School, Koganei, Japan
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Activities: Comics Club, Chess Club, Water Polo Club
JIRA Service Desk
Attention to Detail
09/2015 - 05/2016, Vice President, University of Bristol Business Club, Bristol, United Kingdom
09/2018, Certified Customer Service Performance Professional, Customer Service Institute