Customer Service Advisor Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 140 Holgate Rd, DN22 1EU, Nottingham, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 070 5565 1909
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Customer Service Advisor with an extensive experience and comprehensive background in communicating with customers, resolving any problematic issues, handling customer complaints, and maintaining all documents and files. Effective communicator with the ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments. Possess excellent organisational skills and great time management abilities.
06/2016 - 04/2019, Customer Service Advisor, Omada Corporation, Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Communicated with customers via phone or email to resolve any product issues, ensuring the all-time great customer experience.
- Handled customer complaints, organized and maintained all documents and records, and presented new products to potential clients.
- Assisted colleagues, managed email correspondence, and coordinated technician schedules to ensure that all work was done in a timely manner and within budget.
- Developed and implemented new processes and procedures which significantly increased the quality and efficiency of customer service.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Entrepreneurship Society, Swimming Club, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, First Kragujevac Gymnasium, Serbia, Kragujevac
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Business Club, Chess Club
Freshdesk, Zoho Desk
Ability to Work under Pressure
06/2015 - 08/2015, English Tutor, EF Education, Guilin, China
08/2017, Certified Customer Service Manager, The Customer Service Institute
11/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School