Healthcare Worker Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Compassionate and well-educated Healthcare Worker with a comprehensive background in providing assistance to older people and disabled patients, maintaining a safe patient environment, and managing confidential documents and records. Great communicator possessing strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent time management skills, and well-developed ability to work and perform well in a team.
09/2016 - 09/2019, Healthcare Worker, Magellan Health, Rotorua, New Zealand
- Provided professional assistance to elderly and disabled patients with various activities and monitored and evaluated their mental and physical health condition.
- Prepared and served meals when needed, organized and maintained files and records, and developed a safe and secure patient environment.
- Attended various workshops and other events, collaborated with medical staff and other professionals, and administered medications.
- Communicated with the patients' family members, prepared and coordinated various leisure activities, and performed other tasks as required.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for executing exceptional work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Healthcare Management, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Golf Club, Table Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Gymnasium J. Slavenskog, Rijeka, Croatia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Society, Boat Club, Volleyball Team
Knowledge of Healthcare
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
Judgment and Decision Making
09/2012 - 05/2013, First Year Representative, Medical University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
03/2019, Certified Healthcare Professional, Institute for Healthcare Improvement