Aesthetician Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Customer-oriented and self-driven Aesthetician with a strong attention to detail and accuracy and deep passion for cosmetology. Skilled at providing various beauty services, developing custom skincare treatments plans, and performing multiple administrative duties. Great communicator with excellent time management skills and important ability to work and perform well in team environments. Claudine is presently looking for an Aesthetician job.
07/2015 - 07/2019, Aesthetician, Benefit Cosmetics, Big Sur, CA, United States
- Communicated and worked closely with clients and provided beneficial advice and recommendations to them on general skincare.
- Diagnosed skin issues, developed and implemented custom skincare treatments, and provided a variety of professional beauty services, ensuring that the clients' requirements and needs were always met.
- Scheduled and coordinated appointments, maintained confidential documents and records, and collected and processed payments.
- Answered phone calls, responded to emails, maintained various professional tools and equipment, and worked on the development of new marketing campaigns to increase sales and brand awareness.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for increasing the customer satisfaction with provided services by 24% and constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2015, Cosmetology, The Aveda Institute, Blaine, MN, United States
Top 10% of the Program
The 2015 Dean's Award winner for achieving excellent results
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Waldorf School, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Aerobics Club, Fitness Club, Riding Society
Attention to Detail
09/2011 - 05/2012, Class Treausurer, Waldorf School, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
09/2017, Certified Cosmetology Professional, Champagne Cosmetology Institute