Clinical Research Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Data-oriented and dedicated Clinical Research Assistant with 2+ years of extensive experience in testing various medications and medical devices, developing and implementing new clinical research protocols, and producing scientific articles and papers. Certified Clinical Research Coordinator with a Biology degree from a world-famous university and great observation skills. Offers great analytical skills, strong attention to accuracy, and important ability to work and perform well in a team.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Clinical Research Assistant, Weill Cornell Medicine, Durham, NC, United States
- Performed the professional testing of various medications and medical devices and maintained research databases and records.
- Executed multiple administrative tasks and collected and analyzed research data, ensuring that all policies and procedures were always fully followed.
- Assisted in the development and implementation of new clinical research protocols and produced multiple scientific articles and papers.
- Maintained laboratory tools and equipment, collaborated with various medical professionals, and performed other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Biology & Biochemistry, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Dance Club, Psychology Society, Volleyball Team
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, European School, Brussels IV, Brussels, Belgium
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Activities: Biology Society, Fitness Club, Volleyball Team
Data Analytics Skills
Report Writing Skills
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
06/2016 - 08/2016, Healthcare & Medical Volunteer, Academy of Emergency Medicine, Accra, Ghana
04/2019, Certified Clinical Research Coordinator, Association of Clinical Research Professionals