Digital Strategist Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 70 Ivy Lane, GU3 1RU, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 070 4121 4249
Self-driven and motivated Digital Strategist adept at conducting media marketing research, developing new marketing plans and strategies, and performing data analysis. Certified Marketing Management Professional with extensive knowledge of marketing principles and techniques. Offers great communication skills, strong attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills, and ability to work in a team.
06/2016 - 04/2019, Digital Strategist, Equator, Inc., Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- Performed digital media marketing research and analysed collected data; worked with content creators in order to maximize search engine optimization and increase brand awareness.
- Developed and implemented new plan for the brand's landing pages; conducted user interviews, feedback, and user testing.
- Worked on new promotional strategies and plans; produced a monthly magazine and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Trained and coordinated new employees, ensuring that all policies and procedures were followed.
- Increased client base by 40% within 2 years; awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Economics with Marketing, Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Chess Club, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, Lycee Montaigne, Mulhouse, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Netcore Smartech, PushAd
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 05/2012, Social Media Account Manager, Lycee Montaigne, Mulhouse, France
01/2019, Certified Marketing Management Professional, Chartered Institute of Marketing
03/2015, Driving Licence, Driving School