Buyer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Knowledgeable and performance-driven Buyer skilled at purchasing quality goods and materials for the company, evaluating potential suppliers and business partners, and managing and monitoring inventories. Possessing great communication skills, strong attention to detail and accuracy, and well-developed time management and teamwork abilities, Enzo is currently seeking a Buyer job with a forward-moving and modern firm.
06/2016 - 06/2019, Buyer, Baxter International, Inc., Melbourne, Australia
- Assisted in the strategic sourcing management, identified and evaluated potential suppliers and business partners, and negotiated contracts.
- Monitored and analyzed everyday business operations, purchased quality goods for the company, and managed and monitored inventories.
- Resolved any delivery problems, completed demand forecasts, and pro-actively participated in all business simplification efforts - decreased the unnecessary business expenses by 23% within 3 years.
- Analyzed price proposals, conducted detailed performance reports, and developed and co-managed annual purchasing budget.
- Awarded Employee of the Month and recognized by executives for constantly performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration with Economics, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
GPA: 3.94 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Boxing Club, European Society, Engineering Society
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, Lemania-Verbier International School, Bagnes, Switzerland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2011 Principal's Award winner for achieving exceptional academic results
Activities: Boat Club, Chess Club, Math Society
Precoro, Deltek Costpoint
Good Team Player
09/2014 - 05/2015, Vice President, Monash University European Society, Melbourne, Australia
10/2018, Certified Procurement Professional, Procurement Academy