Buyer Planner Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Self-driven and dedicated Buyer Planner with a comprehensive background in preparing and processing purchase orders, producing inventory forecasts, and maintaining documents and records. Posess a Business Administration degree from a well-known university and strong attention to detail. Great communicator with excellent critical thinking skills and important ability to work and perform well under pressure.
07/2016 - 07/2019, Buyer Planner, Signet Jewelers, Inc., Toronto, ON, Canada
- Performed professional market research to identify potential vendors and business partners and prepared and processed purchase orders.
- Built and maintained strategic relationships with suppliers, completed detailed inventory forecasts, and executed and was in charge of multiple procurement functions.
- Managed large databases and records, worked closely with multiple Production Teams, and resolved any problematic issues.
- Performed quality checks, prevented any material shortages, and analyzed production schedules to identify potential areas for improvement.
- Recognized by executives and managers for constantly performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration, Western University, London, ON, Canada
GPA: 3.94 (Top 10% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, Political Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Gorchakov Memorial School, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjets)
The 2012 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Club, Biology Society, Dance Club
SAP Ariba, Tradogram
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Vice President, Western University TEDx Club, London, ON, Canada
02/2019, Certified Procurement Professional, The International Procurement Institute