Compliance Officer Resume Template (Text version)
Address: 132 Thornton St, CA10 6NN, London, United Kingdom
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 070 6827 1944
Detail-oriented and self-driven Compliance Officer adept at reviewing all contracts and agreements, managing compliance databases, identifying improper sales practices and market violations, and providing advice to executives on industry regulations. Effective communicator with great analytical skills and ability to work and perform well in a team. Alban is presently seeking a Compliance Officer job with a modern organisation.
06/2016 - 04/2019, Compliance Officer, Kier Limited, London, United Kingdom
- Monitored and reviewed all contracts and agreements to ensure that all policies and procedures were fully followed.
- Participated in contracts negotiations and worked closely with colleagues to identify improper sales practices and market violations.
- Stayed-up-to date with current laws and industry regulations; provided beneficial advice and support to executives.
- Maintained and updated compliance database; conducted monthly reports and presented findings to managers.
- Developed new procedures which significantly reduced paperwork and increased efficiency.
09/2012 - 05/2016, International Business, University of Roehampton, London, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 5% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Economics Society, Swimming Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Programme, The Lycee Internationale de Saint Germain en Laye, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
Activities: Boat Club, Math Society
Resolver, Druva inSync
Good Team Player
09/2008 - 05/2012, Class Treasurer, The Lycee Internationale de Saint Germain en Laye, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France
05/2016, Certified Compliance Officer, Global Academy of Finance & Management