Service Administrator Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: Elouera, CITY BEACH WA
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: +999 999 999
A motivated and effective employee with 15+ years experience providing administrative and clerical support in a high-volume office environment. Customer-focused approach with the ability to resolve complex clerical problems. Proficient in MS Office, and CRM and ERP systems.
05/2015 - 02/2017, Service Administrator, ARA Fire, Balcatta WA
- Answered all incoming telephone calls.
- Invoicing for service, minor works and construction.
- State contact for invoice queries and dispute resolution.
- Data entry and setting up of new contracts and accounts in Loc8 and Levesys.
- Administering of large service contracts - invoicing and reporting.
- Ad-hoc administration duties as required - manuals, labels, filing.
11/2013 - 12/2014, Service Administrator, National Fire Solutions (TYCO), Rivervale WA
- Answered all incoming telephone calls, including dispatching technicians if required.
- Improvements to service EMS through my extensive knowledge of both the financial and operational sides of the service department.
- Assisted national finance team with receipting and reconciled accounts in Pronto Xi.
- Setup of all new service contracts in EMS.
- All service department invoicing - including the pricing of reactive works and call outs.
- Administered three major government contracts.
- Accounts payable online purchase order approval and completion.
05/2012 - 10/2013, Accounts Receivable, National Fire Solutions (TYCO), Maddington WA
- Demonstrated ability to reduce aged debt by addressing all invoicing queries with urgency and implemented strategies to improve billing accuracy.
- All service and minor works invoicing, including accounts and contract reconciliations.
- Assisted national finance team with receipting and contract retention queries.
- Exporting of data from ERP/EMS to Excel; using "Vlookup" and "Pivot Tables" to create reports for client and management.
- Credit request documentation for management approval.
- Assisted the company accountant with end of month reporting and general ledger reconciliation, involving posting general journal entries.
10/2007 - 05/2012, Accounts Receivable, National Fire Solutions, Maddington WA
- High volume data entry of supplier and debtor invoices.
- Daily cash receipting and bank reconciliations, cash handling and banking.
- Tender preparation using Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Service, minor works and construction invoicing.
- Handled all invoice related queries.
- Assisted the company accountant with end of month reporting and general ledger reconciliation.
- Relief payroll for over over 100 employees with complex entries to comply with the company EBA.
02/1996 - 06/2000, Psychology, Edith Cowan University, Joondalup WA
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Feeling the music
Every kind of sport