Club Manager Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 7815 North Street, SL33 8QO, Durham, United Kingdom
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 01709610668
Results-driven and dedicated Club Manager with 2+ years of experience in managing all business aspects and daily operations of a successful club. Adept at creating new sales plans and strategies, developing marketing campaigns, and recruiting new employees. Offers extraordinary leadership skills, strong customer orientation, and ability to work in a team.
10/2017 - 02/2019, Club Manager, Lifestyle Fitness, Inc., Durham, United Kingdom
- Managed all operations and business aspects of a 200,000£ sales volume club with over 400 members and 30 employees.
- Developed new sales strategies and plans in order to maximise the revenue and minimise the costs.
- Hired, trained, and motivated new personnel; led weekly team meetings.
- Grew business by 30% in 2018; significantly increased members satisfaction from 70% to 95%.
07/2016 - 10/2017, Assistant Club Manager, Cosy Club, Inc., Durham, United Kingdom
- Oversaw daily operations of a clubs with 300+ members, ensuring that the club's high standards were met and all policies and procedures fully followed.
- Worked on new promotional campaigns, communicated with clients, and recruited new staff.
- Supported the Club Manager with any tasks as required.
- Increased membership by 30% in 2017, revenue by 20%, and profits by 15%.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management, Durham University, Durham, United Kingdom
First Class Honours
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, FinTech Society, Volleyball Team
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Riga State Gymnasium No. 1, Riga, Latvia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Good Team Player
10/2014 - 12/2014, Street Fundraiser, British Heart Foundation, Durham, United Kingdom
09/2017, Certified Professional Manager, Institute of Certified Professional Managers