Business Development Associate Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: Antonio Vazquez 53, 38710, El Palmar, Spain
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 780 720 087
Results-driven and dedicated Business Development Associate with a proven track record of extraordinary achievements in identifying new business growth opportunities, developing business strategies and plans, maximizing profits, and reducing operating expenses. Certified Professional Manager with excellent communication/leadership skills, deep passion for entrepreneurship, great organizational skills, and well-developed teamwork abilities.
06/2016 - 04/2019, Business Development Associate, Cathcart Associates, Ltd, El Palmar, Spain
- Identified and exploited new business growth opportunities; collaborated with colleagues on the development and implementation of new business plan and strategy.
- Built and maintained relationships with potential partners; attended and represented the company at various events.
- Conducted deep market research and worked on new marketing campaigns; communicated with clients and assisted with client relations management.
- Worked closely with sales teams and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers.
- Worked on new profit maximization and business stabilization processes.
- Reduced operating expenses by 20% within 2 years.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business Administration, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
Top 10% of the Program
Clubs and Societies: Entrepreneurship Society, Marketing Society, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, High School, El Limonar International School Murcia, El Palmar, Spain
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Basketball Club, Fitness Club, Tennis Club
Good Team Player
09/2010 - 05/2012, Student Council Vice President, El Limonar International School Murcia, El Palmar, Spain
06/2018, Certified Professional Manager, Institute of Certified Professional Managers