Employment Consultant Resume Example (Text version)
Address: Bladvlinder 20, 5345 EX, Rotterdam, Netherlands
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 06-18568689
Client-oriented and self-driven Employment Consultant with an extraordinary achievements in providing beneficial career consultation, organising various workshops and webinars, and helping clients with the whole recruiting process. Certified Human Resources Professional with a university degree from the world-famous university, excellent communication skills, and great problem-solving abilities.
06/2015 - present, Employment Consultant, HRC Recruitment, Inc., Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Served as the expert for identifying and recruiting talent for various companies; communicated with the firms' managers to ensure that their staffing needs were met.
- Provided beneficial advice and expertise to job applicants and helped them with the whole recruiting process from application to onboarding.
- Built and maintained professional relationships; attended various networking events and job fairs.
- Organised workshops and webinars; monitored clients' progress.
- Performed continuous market research and provided exceptional career consultation to students at high schools and universities.
09/2011 - 05/2015, Human Resource Management, Rotterdam School of Management, Rotterdam, Netherlands
GPA: 3.96 (Top 5% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Entrepreneurship Society, Marketing Society, Volleyball Club
09/2007 - 05/2011, High School, Ullern Videregrende Skole, Andalsnes, Norway
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
Activities: Aerobics Club, Fitness Club, Volleyball Club
BambooHR, Gusto HR
Zoho Recruit, Trakstar
ADP Workforce Now
Good Team Player
09/2009 - 05/2011, Class President, Ullern Videregrende Skole, Andalsnes, Norway
04/2016, Certified Human Resources Professional, Human Resource Management Institute
02/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School