Administrative Associate Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Administrative Associate with 2+ years of extensive experience in developing and implementing new policies and procedures, resolving any clients' and colleagues' inquiries, and producing detailed reports and presentations. Certified Business Office Manager with a highly professional attitude, great communication skills, and important ability to work and perform well in team environments.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Administrative Associate, Global Security Associates, LLC, Holtsville, NY, United States
- Was in charge of implementing new company policies and procedures, managed and ordered office supplies, and developed detailed office schedules.
- Supported multiple Office Managers, resolved any clients' and colleagues' inquiries, and organized and coordinated various employee activities and events.
- Processed transactions, maintained documents and records, and worked closely with all other company departments.
- Answered the phone, responded to emails, greeted visiting clients and business partners, and prepared complex reports and professional presentations.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, FinTech Society, Psychology Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, High School Krapina, Krapina, Croatia
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Economics Society, Fitness Club, Tennis Club
Todo.vu, Zoho One
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, United States
02/2019, Certified Business Office Manager, Practice Management Institute