Henkel Business Analyst Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Experienced and motivated Business Analyst offering a pro-active approach and exceptional critical thinking skills. Effective team player with the important ability to solve complex problems.
Some key large implementations lead by me include:
- Countrywide Military-Grade fibre network implementation.
- SAP Re-Platform from Sun Solaris to virtual environment hosted on Commodity Servers.
- Concur-expense management system roll out to twelve thousand university staff.
- Cornerstone Learning Management System and PageUp Performance Development System to over twenty thousand staff and students.
- End to end eCommerce solution (Magento Electronic Cart) for fifteen thousand staff and over fifty thousand students.
- Deployment of Mobile responsive SAP Fiori Employee Self Service.
- University wide, Governance Risk & Compliance and Policy Bank solutions.
Business Strategy & Road-map building
Large complex project delivery
Coaching & Mentoring team building
Continual Service Improvement
End to end service delivery
04/2007 - 04/2008, Master of Arts Defence and Strategic Studies, Defence Services Staff College (Chennai University), Wellington, India
03/2003 - 06/2004, Master of Science IT & Telecommunication, Cochin University of Science & Technology, Cochin, India
01/1990 - 12/1992, Bachelor of Science, Naval Academy (Goa University), Goa, India
09/2015 - present, Portfolio Manager, Administrative Divisions, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- Lead the Portfolio consisting of cross functional teams of over 30 specialists.
- Collaborated with the senior business stakeholders to track benefit realisation and return on investment.
- Developed three-year IT road-maps underpinning business strategy.
- Oversaw the governance of over 50-Million-dollar worth Strategic Investment (Projects -waterfall/agile) and operations.
- Responsible for operations of existing enterprise wide applications e.g. SAP, TM1 etc.
03/2014 - 09/2015, Assistant Portfolio Manager Research Administration, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- Collaborated with Vice Provost for Graduate Education to identify and prioritise short & long-term improvements based on cost benefit analysis (attractiveness vs complexity).
- Streamlined the technology support framework for the Monash Research Office (MRO) by adopting central IT ticketing system to provide audit trail, KPI reporting and eliminate single point of failure.
04/2007 - 06/2009, Joint Director Naval Signals, Naval headquarters, Indian Navy, New Delhi, India
01/2005 - 02/2006, Leader Naval Enterprise-Wide Network, Communication Centre, Indian Navy, Mumbai, India
Leadership for Directors and Managers, Monash University
Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute
SAFe Agile Practitioner (SP), Elabor8
Prince 2 Foundation, KPMG
Long distance travelling
Getting lost in a good book