Brand Representative Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Outgoing and knowledgeable Brand Representative with 2+ years of extensive experience and comprehensive background in identifying new sales opportunities, communicating with customers, and organizing various industry events. Certified Marketing Specialist with great communication skills and important ability to work in team environments. Rubiano is presently seeking a Brand Representative position.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Brand Representative, Columbia Sportswear Company, Carlsbad, CA, United States
- Organized and attended various industry events, identified new sales opportunities, and delivered all-time great customer service.
- Recommended products to customers, produced professional promotional presentations, and monitored and analyzed sales.
- Tested new products and collaborated with sales representatives and sales associates in order to increase the brand awareness.
- Researched and stayed up-to-date with current consumer trends and behaviour and assisted in the development of new digital marketing campaigns.
- Recognized by executives for significantly increasing the brand awareness and meeting all sales goals and objectives.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Marketing Communications, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: European Society, Marketing Society, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, Deledda International School, Italy, Genoa
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Debate Club, Golf Club, Political Society
Ability to Work under Pressure
Good Team Player
09/2011 - 05/2013, Social Media Account Manager, Deledda International School, Italy, Genoa
03/2019, Certified Marketing Specialist, American Marketing Association