Advertising Assistant Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Results-driven and detail-oriented Advertising Assistant with an extensive experience and track record of extraordinary achievements in participating in all aspects of marketing, assisting in social media accounts management, and developing new marketing metrics. Certified Marketing Specialist with great communication skills, excellent knowledge of marketing principles, and important ability to work independently or in a team.
06/2017 - 05/2019, Advertising Assistant, McKesson, Inc., Salt Lake City, UT, United States
- Communicated and worked closely with multiple advertising consultants, pro-actively participated in all aspects of marketing, and assisted in social media accounts management, ensuring the validity and relevance of digital content.
- Maintained various documents and files, communicated with clients via phone or email, and collaborated with colleagues in order to increase brand awareness and website traffic.
- Scheduled appointments, completed weekly reports, and worked on the development of new, more efficient marketing metrics.
- Reviewed and evaluated all advertisements and executed other duties as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for increasing the website traffic by 500% within 1 year.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business Administration with Marketing, Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Marketing Society, Tennis Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Joseph Victor von Scheffel-Gymnasium, Paderborn, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Golf Club, Math Society, Volleyball Club
Attention to Detail
09/2012 - 05/2013, Social Media Account Manager, Joseph Victor von Scheffel-Gymnasium, Paderborn, Germany
02/2019, Certified Marketing Specialist, American Marketing Association
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport