Brand Specialist Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Brand Specialist with 2+ years of extensive experience in developing new branding strategies, assisting in the content management, and completing detailed reports. Certified Brand Strategist with great leadership skills and excellent time management abilities. Hanna is presently seeking a Brand Specialist position with a company which offers flexibility and opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Brand Specialist, RTKL Associates, Inc., Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Created effective branding strategies to improve the company's reputation and increase the brand awareness as much as possible.
- Assisted in the content management, analyzed and evaluated consumer data, completed detailed reports, and presented results to managers.
- Initiated data-driven promotional plans, developed and implemented new, more efficient marketing analytics, and worked closely with colleagues from other departments.
- Significantly increased the online sales by 150% within one year and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with the Board of Directors.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Business & Management, Aston University, Birmingham, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Golf Club, Political Society, Swimming Society
09/2009 - 05/2013, High School, Kathe-Kollwitz-Oberschule, Berlin, Germany
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Basketball Team, Debate Club, Karate Club
Asset Bank, Falcon.io
Ability to Work under Pressure
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
09/2014 - 05/2015, Instagram Account Manager, Aston University, Birmingham, United Kingdom
03/2019, Certified Brand Strategist, European Institute for Brand Management