Assistant Brand Manager Resume Sample (Text version)
Address: 1840 Hartland Avenue, 54911, Houston, TX, United States
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 920-380-0764
Customer-oriented and creative Assistant Brand Manager with 2+ years of extensive experience in managing all aspects of digital marketing campaigns, developing concept ideas for new products and services, and conducting in-depth business analysis. Certified Marketing Management Professional with Business & Management degree from the world-famous university, extensive knowledge of market and marketing techniques, and extraordinary communication/leadership skills.
05/2016 - 04/2019, Assistant Brand Manager, Robert Harrison Associates, Houston, TX, United States
- Managed and was responsible for all digital marketing campaigns in order to meet revenue and profit targets and increase market share (increased by 3% in 2017 and by 4% in 2018).
- Worked on concept ideas for new products and services; monitored and effectively reconciled 2,000,000$ budget.
- Conducted customer and business analysis and pro-actively participated in team meetings with managers.
- Organized and led various trade shows and fairs.
- Significantly increased revenue by 23% in 2017 and 47% in 2018.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Business & Management, Rice University, Houston, TX, United States
GPA: 3.96 (Top 10% of the Program)
Clubs and Societies: Business Club, Psychology Society, Tennis Club
09/2010 - 05/2012, IB Diploma Program, International School Rheintal, Buchs, Switzerland
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
09/2010 - 05/2012, Videographer, International School Rheintal, Buchs, Switzerland
05/2018, Certified Marketing Management Professional, International Institute of Marketing Professionals
04/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School