Assistant Art Director Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 2926 Woodside Circle, 32548, Des Moines, IA, United States
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 850-796-9423
Knowledgeable and detail-oriented Assistant Art Director skilled at producing fashion catalogs, coordinating and supervising photographers, illustrators, and other designers, and assisting art director with any tasks as required. Possess excellent communication/leadership skills, well-developed time management skills, and significant ability to perform well under pressure.
06/2017 - present, Assistant Art Director, Mittera Group, Des Moines, IA, United States
- Concepted and produced monthly women’s fashion catalog and supported the Art Director with any tasks as required.
- Wrote press releases and coordinated photographers, ensuring that the company's high standards were met.
- Designed various promotional items and updated company website.
- Performed quality control and trained illustrators and other designers.
- Pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers to ensure that their vision and goals were met.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Fashion Design & Photography, School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL, United States
Top 2% of the Program
Clubs and Societies: Film Club, Marketing Society, Riding Society
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, The American School of Paris, Paris, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
Activities: Aerobics Club, Fitness Club
Adobe Illustrator, C-Design Fashion
Digital Fashion Pro
Autodesk Design Software
09/2013 - 05/2014, First Year Representative, School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, IL, United States
05/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School