Curatorial Assistant Resume Example (Text version)
Address: 3210 Small Street, CM2 5XR, Reading, United Kingdom
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 077 2792 1311
Self-driven and dedicated Curatorial Assistant skilled at preparing and installing exhibitions, conducting inventories, managing museum database, and performing professional tours of collections. Certified Professional Curator offering extensive knowledge of art and history, well developed time management skills, and ability to perform well in fast-paced team environments.
06/2016 - 04/2019, Curatorial Assistant, Victoria & Albert Museum, Reading, United Kingdom
- Conducted inventories of archaeology collections; maintained 1500+ valuable museum pieces.
- Managed and updated museum database; supervised and coordinated museum volunteers and interns.
- Created original content for catalogues and wrote detailed biographies.
- Installed exhibitions; monitored and attended various art auctions.
- Performed professional tours of collections, ensuring great visitor experience.
- Awarded Employee of the Month twice for performing great work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Art History with Economics, University of Reading, Reading, United Kingdom
First Class Honours (Top 10% of the Programme)
Clubs and Societies: Marketing Society, Swimming Club, Tennis Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, Lycee Victor-Duruy, La Rochelle, France
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all subjects)
Doubleknot, Salsa Labs
Knowledge of Art & History
02/2011 - 05/2011, Street Fundraiser, Josee and Rene de Chambrun Foundation, La Rochelle, France
05/2017, Certified Professional Curator, Association of Art Museum Curators