Recruiter Resume Example (Textversion)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Self-driven and motivated Recruiter with 2+ years of extensive experience and comprehensive background in coordinating the company's recruiting process, screening and evaluating job applications, and executing various office duties. The Employee of the Month Award winner with a highly professional attitude and strong determination to achieve extraordinary results and perform great work. Great communicator with excellent time management skills and well-developed teamwork abilities.
07/2017 - 07/2019, Recruiter, Wipro BPO, Inc., San Bernardino, CA, United States
- Coordinated the company's hiring and staffing processes and worked on the development and implementation of new recruitment campaigns.
- Identified potential employees, screened job applications, and maintained confidential databases, documents, and records.
- Developed new, more efficient recruiting metrics and worked on the constant improvement of the whole recruiting process.
- Posted job listings, completed interviews, and pro-actively participated in weekly team meetings with managers and executives.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for decreasing the expenses of the hiring process by 45% and constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Human Resources Management, Murray State University, Murray, KY, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Debate Club, Political Society, Volleyball Club
09/2011 - 05/2013, IB Diploma Program, International School of Curitiba, Curitiba, Brazil
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - excellent equivalent in all 6 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Aerobics Society, Economics Society, Fitness Club
SAP SuccessFactors, BambooHR
Dayforce HCM, Sage HRMS
eopleStrategy eHCM, PeopleSoft
Ability to Work under Pressure
09/2011 - 05/2013, Class Treasurer, International School of Curitiba, Curitiba, Brazil
03/2019, Certified Human Resource Management Professional, Human Resource Management Institute
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport