Product Design Engineer Resume Example (Text version)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Performance-driven and knowledgeable Product Design Engineer with 2+ years of extensive experience in coordinating complete design of multiple products, implementing new processes and procedures, and producing detailed technical drawings and sketches. Possess a Mechanical Engineering degree from a well-known university and strong attention to detail and accuracy. Offers excellent problem-solving skills and well-developed ability to work and perform well independently or in team environments.
06/2017 - 06/2019, Product Design Engineer, Arthrex, Inc., Naples, FL, United States
- Pro-actively participated in all aspects of developing various functional products, ensuring that the company's high standards were always met.
- Worked on the improvement of existing products and was in charge of the complete design of multiple assigned projects to ensure that everything was in compliance with clients' goals and requirements.
- Collaborated with colleagues on the implementation of new processes and procedures to increase quality and cost-effectiveness - decreased the unnecessary expenses by 15% within one year.
- Completed professional product inspections and quality checks, produced detailed technical drawings and sketches, conducted reports on the progress of the projects, and presented results to managers and executives.
- Awarded Employee of the Month for achieving extraordinary results and constantly performing great work.
09/2013 - 05/2017, Mechanical Engineering, Baylor University, Waco, TX, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 5% of the Program)
The 2016 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Karate Club, TEDx Club
09/2009 - 05/2013, Gymnasium, Geitonas School, Athens, Greece
Graduated with Distinction (Grade 1 - A/excellent equivalent in all 4 subjects)
The 2013 Best Graduate Award winner
Activities: Astronomy Society, Math Society, Physics Society
Photoshop CC, Onshape
Attention to Detail
Good Team Player
09/2015 - 05/2016, Class Representative, Baylor University, Waco, TX, United States
11/2018, Product Safety Design Certification, Institution of Engineering Designers
02/2016, Driving Licence, Driving School
Exploring distant lands
Getting lost in a good book
Every kind of sport