Application Engineer Resume Sample (Text version)
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 555-555-5555
Detail-oriented and motivated Application Engineer with a comprehensive background and extensive experience in participating in all aspects of mobile software application development. Skilled in testing created software, managing documents and records, and coordinating new employees. Offers a Computer Science degree from MIT and well-developed knowledge of JIRA, AppSheet, HTML, C++, and other programs. Creative professional with great communication skills and important ability to work and perform well in a team.
07/2016 - 09/2019, Application Engineer, Micron, Inc., Sangamon County, IL, United States
- Collaborated with colleagues on the development of new mobile software applications, ensuring that the clients' needs and requirements were always met.
- Worked on multiple projects simultaneously, tested developed software, and maintained and upgraded various hardware and software.
- Educated and provided advice to clients on new technologies, oversaw 5 employees, and hired and trained Software Engineering Interns.
- Completed system computations, managed documentation, and participated in meetings with managers to ensure that all projects were completed within budget and in a timely manner.
- Ranked as a #1 Application Engineer at the company for constantly performing excellent work.
09/2012 - 05/2016, Computer Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, United States
GPA: 3.98 (Top 2% of the Program)
The 2015 Academic Excellence Award winner
Clubs and Societies: Engineering Society, Math Society, TEDx Club
09/2008 - 05/2012, Gymnasium, The Affiliated High School of Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
The 2011 Principal's Award winner for achieving excellent academic results
Activities: Astronomy Society, Computer Club, Physics Society
09/2009 - 05/2012, Class President, The Affiliated High School of Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
11/2018, Certified Software Development Professional, IEEE Computer Society